Convent of Sisters of Mercy
Drag box to select area
The Convent of Sisters of Mercy has maintained a presence in Brooklyn since 1855. In its heyday, it served as a residence for 60 nuns. The facility is undergoing a conversion to an office building which will continue to house the Dorothy Bennett Mercy Center, a program which offers educational opportunities for the youth and elderly of the community.
273 Willoughby Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11205
- Fax: 718-398-7866