Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School
Drag box to select area
Bishop Loughlin is a Catholic high school in the heart of Fort Greene. It is the oldest Catholic school in Brooklyn, having been founded in 1823 as St. James school. A band from the school even played at Abraham Lincoln's funeral in 1865. In 1933 the school moved to its current location and changed its name to honor the first Bishop of Brooklyn, John Loughlin.
357 Clermont Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238