1. Adding to a scandal-plagued Albany's woes, as part of a larger investigation into the mismanagement of funds tied to a nonprofit set up to help parents. Huntley's arrest came as news broke that Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver against disgraced Assemblyman Vito Lopez, D-East Williamsburg. O Albany!
2. Calling all city kids and their grown-ups! Learn about New York City garden plants and animals through . Session will canceled in the event of rain or temperatures in excess of 95 degrees. Brooklyn Botanic Garden, 1000 Washington Ave. (Prospect Heights) 1:30 p.m. Free.
3. Have you ever wanted to understand the Bible better? If so, The R.O.C.K. courses may be a good fit. Brooklyn Community Services Building, 285 Schermerhorn St. (Downtown Brooklyn) 7:15 p.m. Free.
4. Grab $2 PBRs and dust off those pipes for this week's —get it? Mo's Fort Greene, 80 Lafayette Ave. 9 p.m. Free.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect.