Planning on heading out this Sunday? Here are some things to note for residents hoping to commute away from the neighborhood:
- Coney Island-bound F trains will run express from Jay St-MetroTech to Church Ave.
- Coney Island-bound F trains will skip Avenue U and Avenue X
- There will be no G trains between Hoyt-Schermerhorn and Church Ave. F trains will provide alternate service via Jay St-MetroTech.
- There will be no 4 trains between Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr. and Utica Av/New Lots Av—2 and 3 trains and free shuttle buses will provide alternate service.
- There will be no 3 trains between Franklin Ave. and New Lots Ave. Free shuttle buses will provide alternate service.
- Inwood-bound A trains will skip Rockaway Ave. and Ralph Ave.
- 168 St-bound C trains will skip Rockaway Ave. and Ralph Ave.