This blotter was compiled using information provided by the New York Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
- On June 21 at around 3:28 a.m., a masked man walked into a bodega at 909 Fulton St., pointed a gun at a clerk and said, “Give me all they money and a pack of Newport 100s.” The worker put $250 cash and the pack of cigarettes in a bag and gave it to the perp who fled north on Clinton Avenue.
- A 53-year-old woman had her iPhone stolen after a brief struggle with a perp on the front steps to her Adelphi Street residence on June 22 at 2:55 p.m. The thief fled north on Adelphi Street. A police search of the area failed to turn up the suspect.
- A cabbie had his eyeglasses snatched from his face by a passenger after an argument on June 23 at 3:30 a.m. in the vicinity of 128 Washington Ave. Police later recovered the glasses—with one lens missing—a block away from the scene.
- On June 24 at 3:05 p.m., a security guard at 414 Myrtle Ave. caught a 40-year-old man taking meat without permission. The man then punched the guard several times in the face before dropping the meat and fleeing the scene on a black bicycle.
- A 28-year-old man already wanted on an outstanding warrant was arrested on June 20 at 8:47 p.m. at 487 Carlton Ave. for drinking a vodka cranberry in a plastic cup and blocking traffic. During the arrest, the man flailed his arms causing injury to an officer’s hand and wrist.
- Police charged a 33-year-old woman with striking a man on the head with a metal object hidden in a sock at Auburn Family Shelter on June 22 at around 8 a.m.
- A 48-year-old woman was arrested for hitting a man, 63, in the head with a broomstick at 110 Cambridge Place on June 23 at 6:04 p.m.
- Emergency officials took an 18-year-old woman to Brooklyn Hospital after an unknown perp struck her with a shopping cart at Ingersoll Houses on June 24 at around midnight.
- A burglar smashed a window's security gate and entered a house on Grand Avenue between Gates and Lexington avenues on June 19 sometime between 2 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. and took a Toshiba laptop.
Grand Theft Auto
- A 2002 Suzuki motorcycle was reported stolen from a street parking space near the intersection of Lafayette and Clinton avenues on June 24 at around 9:20 p.m.