1. Courtesy of Gothamist comes these 14 photos taken "before you were born," including this gem shot in 1887 from a piece of high ground from what looks to be Fort Greene Park, with a brand-new Brooklyn Bridge seen in the distance.
2. In honor of Rush Limbaugh, celebrate the accomplishments of fierce, phenomenal women excelling in fields such as dance, visual arts and journalism at . Brooklyn Museum, 200 Eastern Pkwy. Sat., 5 p.m. Free.
3. France’s most unpredictable filmmaker, Alain Cavalier, teams up with actor Vincent Lindon for a witty, semi-improvised look at men, power and politics in "." Q&A with actors Vincent Lindon and Michel Ciment. BAM Rose Cinemas, 30 Lafayette Ave. Sat., 6:30 p.m. $14.
4. Check out featuring community artists and Pratt students, with light refreshments provided. , 259 Washington Ave. Sun., 3 p.m. Free.
5. , develop power and grace in your core and arms, and have fun dancing to music from all over the Middle East. , 469 Myrtle Ave. Sun., 5 p.m. $15.