1. The is back! Not only will the festival include artists like Erykah Badu, Gym Class Heroes, Janelle Monae, Das Racist and The Memorial, but also the Nike Battle For the Streets Skate and BMX Competition will take place featuring the best amateur skaters and BMX riders. Commodore Barry Park, Navy Street and Park Avenue. Sat. and Sun., 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
2. A new opens at the lot on the corner of Myrtle and Waverly avenues in Clinton Hill. Pickles, baked goods and farm fresh vegetables are for sale by local bakers, artisans and farmers. 143 Waverly Ave. Sun., 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
3. Children's performers entertain babies and toddlers under 3 years old with stories, songs and interactive play. Greenlight Bookstore, 686 Fulton St. Sun., 11 a.m. Free.
4. Find joy, strength and freedom in your body through the ancient healing practice of Yoga. Bring and mat and water. Fort Greene Park. Sun., noon. Suggested donation $7.
5. During PureFlow Theatreworks' interactive play, , audience members can walk around and talk to the characters. Alliance of Resident Theaters New York, 138 S. Oxford St. Sun., 3 p.m. $21.