1. Though there are very few remaining cherry blossoms at this year's due to last month's record-breaking warmth, event organizers said this festival celebrating Japanese culture and featuring traditional music, dance and flower arranging was still very much a "go." , 1000 Washington Ave. (Prospect Heights) Sat.-Sun., 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. $10.
2. If you are a start-up or an existing business wanting to expand and are looking for a home in Fort Greene, Clinton Hill, Bedford Stuyvesant or Prospect Heights, check out PACC's event. , 900 Fulton St. Sat., 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free.
3. is a hotspot for local vendors, artists, and designers. Grab a bite to eat, shop vintage finds or snag a great piece of art. , 176 Lafayette Ave. Sat., 10 a.m. Free.
4. Join sensei Beverly at this featuring cardio drills, calisthenics and other body weight exercises. Remember to bring a mat and some water to keep hydrated. (Prison Ship Martyrs Monument). Sun., noon. $15.
5. plays Beethoven, Dvorak and more at this Brooklyn Friends of Chamber Music event. , 85 S. Oxford St. Sun., 3 p.m. $20.