1. An nyoung! Volunteers from Pratt Institute —for free. Clinton Hill Library, 380 Washington Ave. 2 p.m. Free.
2. is a great way to get in shape, meet new people, experience culture and build community! Participants do not need any prior knowledge or experience to start—classes are beginner level. Trilok Fusion Center, 143 Waverly Ave. 4 p.m. $15.
3. This full incorporates self-defense techniques, with DJ Ant Marshall of Lyricist Lounge providing the tunes. Nova Bar Brooklyn, 884 Pacific St. 7 p.m. $15.
4. Spike Lee's Red Hook Summer continues its run at Brooklyn's premier film venue. BAM Rose Cinemas, 30 Lafayette Ave. Tue.-Thurs., 4:30 p.m., 7 p.m., 9:30 p.m. $12.
5. Alternate side parking rules for religious observances.