1. Students get expert instruction on beginner technique while learning how to boulder and manage risk associated with bouldering—a great way to climbing stronger and smarter. Brooklyn Boulders, 575 Degraw St. Mon.-Fri., 9 a.m. $45.
2. Radiant health and over all well-being is on tap for this Kripalu and Prana Yoga studio. Catch A Fire, 1068 Fulton St. 11 a.m. $15.
3. Go: Organic Orchestra presents an unusual musical experience with their improvisational conducting and non-linear score. Roulette, 509 Atlantic Ave. 8 p.m. $10.
4. See a great filmmaker and several terrific actors working at the peak of their powers in The Master. BAM Rose Cinemas, 30 Lafayette Ave. 9 p.m. $12.
5. Alternate side parking rules are suspended for religious observance. Parking meters still must be paid.