1. As promised, on Lafayette Avenue at St. James Place. Already a pile of old cobbles has been dug up at the site, ready to be replaced by new stones, perennials, shrubs and flowers. However, despite plans to use existing trees on the block, one arbor at Lafayette near St. James Place had its branches stripped and seemed ready for removal. Patch has a call out to the Parks Department for more info—we'll keep you posted.
2. The Fort Greene Park Conservancy is proud to present the series of eight free, fun concerts for kids and their caregivers this summer. Today: Astrograss. Fort Greene Park. 10 a.m. Free.
3. The Myrtle Avenue Revitalization Project's offers local veggies, honey, maple syrup, fruit juices and more for its third summer/fall season. EBT, WIC and Health Bucks accepted. N. Portland and Myrtle avenues. 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
4. Matt Munisteri, a virtuosic and in-demand guitarist with a wide-ranging roster of notable artists across the jazz and American-roots spectrum, will play the . Central Library, 10 Grand Army Plaza. 6:30 p.m. Free.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect.