1. It's official. The long winter (the really never was) is over. Dekalb Market, the modular food, wine and shopping space , reopens on Saturday, April 7 with a marketwise Easter egg hunt, curated flower show and urban farming demos.
2. "," a Cain and Abel tale about two brothers from a family of cops, brings together actors Joaquin Phoenix and Mark Walberg in a wrenching, tragic crime drama. BAM Rose Cinemas, 30 Lafayette Ave. 4:30 p.m., 7 p.m. (Q&A with director James Gray). $12.
3. Learn more about the (NSP2), a new initiative helping low-income borrowers purchase bank-owned properties. , 484 Washington Ave. 6 p.m. Free.
4. Offered in the belief that yoga should be accessible to everyone, these classes are given on . , 372 Clinton Ave. 6:45 p.m. Donation based.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect.