1. Capoeira, an Afro-Brazilian art form combining dance and martial arts, is a great way to get in shape, meet new people and experience new cultures. Students don't need prior knowledge or experience to start--classes are beginner level. Trilok Fusion Arts Center, 143 Waverly Ave. 4 p.m. $15.
2. An nyoung! Volunteers from Pratt Institute teach kids Korean—for free. Clinton Hill Library, 380 Washington Ave. 2 p.m. Free.
3. Come sing the Great Composers... If you like to sing, Brooklyn Philaharmonia Chorus would like to hear from you! First Presbyterian Church, 124 Henry St. 6 p.m.
4. Looking for love, but in all the wrong places? Well, then Date Like You Mean It and mingle with fellow singles. SoCo Brooklyn, 509 Myrtle Ave. 7 p.m. $25.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect.