1. FAB Friday kicks off with an featuring Roderick Jackson and Palms Down Afro-Percussion Ensemble. Putnam Pedestrian Plaza, between Fulton Street and Grand Avenue. 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Free.
2. Pre-school Trike-a-Thon allows young ones to ride around a course with safety signs and teachable moments about bike-riding safety. Helmets will be provided. Event sponsored by and F&S Tire. Putnam Pedestrian Plaza, between Fulton Street and Grand Avenue. 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Free.
3. The fun on Fulton continues with live music performances at three outdoor locations. Ellis the Nazarene Jazz Quartet, Fowler Pedestrian Plaza, between Lafayette and Fulton. Blues Story, Gas Station at Fulton and Vanderbilt. DJ Gene Allen, Putnam Pedestrian Plaza. 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Free.
4. by Robert Wilson, Philip Glass and Lucinda Childs offers chillingly creative music that morphs time. Part of BAM's Next Wave Festival. Brooklyn Academy of Music, 30 Lafayette Ave. 7 p.m. Single ticket price starts at $40.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect.