1. Veteran trivia hosts Stuart Post and Chris Kelley commemorate the historic Battle of Brooklyn with . Enjoy complimentary, organic refreshments and a cash bar while deciphering music and movie clues for prizes or as an onlooker. Ted & Honey @ BLDG 92, 63 Flushing Ave. 7 p.m. $10.
2. The series wraps up with Aly Sunshine and the Funky Town Playground. 1 Dekalb Ave. at Fulton Street. 10 a.m. Free.
3. Celebrate "Thursdays at 7" with a screening of , a film about murder, corruption and intrigue in the Philippines. Brooklyn Museum, 200 Eastern Pkwy. (Prospect Heights) 7 p.m. Free.
4. Progress your summer of one of Fort Greene's hippest restaurants. Kif, 219 Dekalb Ave. 8 p.m. Free.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect.