1. Who's Your Doggy?, a pet store catering to owners and their Fort Greene Park-centric canines, has rescheduled their "happy hour" for dogs in order to take advantage of all of the fun the Halloween season brings. Cupcakes will be provided by Cake Joy. Mark your calendar. Who's Your Doggy?, 197 Adelphi St. Oct. 30, 8 p.m. Free.
2. Looking to help your little one learn a new language? Volunteers from Pratt Institute teach kids Korean—for free. Clinton Hill Library, 380 Washington Ave. 2 p.m. Free.
3. Capoeira, an Afro-Brazilian art form combining dance and martial arts, is a great way to get in shape, meet new people and experience new cultures. Students don't need prior knowledge or experience to start--classes are beginner level. Trilok Fusion Arts Center, 143 Waverly Ave. 4 p.m. $15.
4. Sensei Beverly leads this Club Workout class that incorporates self-defense techniques and dance, with DJ Ant Marshall of Lyricist Lounge providing the tunes. Women get to party, snack and have an overall good time. Nova Bar Brooklyn, 884 Pacific St. 7 p.m. $15.
5. Alternate side parking rules are suspended for religious observances.