1. It's a solemn milestone that's just around the corner. As the city and nation prepares to mark the 10th anniversary of Sept. 11, we'd like to hear from our readers about their recollections, how they're faring today and thoughts about the future. Email email@example.com.
2. In case you missed it: here's a sneak peek inside a construction site .
3. The Long Island Railroad will restore full service on all branches this morning—just in time for that weekend getaway to the Hamptons.
4. Check out YogaLocal's Vinyasa Yoga class tonight at The Toren.
5. Alternate side parking rules are suspended today for the last day of Eid.