1. Fulton Area Business Alliance put out this call yesterday for organizers to plan events at the . Here's the link to apply for a permit from the city Street Activity Permit Office. Interested parties may also email FAB at email@example.com for more info.
2. Jui-Jitsu translated means "the gentle art" which derives origins from Japan and early India Jui-Jitsu practices. This martial art practice uses efficiency and grace to transform the student. Classes at , 412 Myrtle Ave. at 5:45 p.m.
3. Learn the fundamentals of one of the world’s most dramatic dances at the Brooklyn Central Library's on Saturday at 10 a.m.
4. In case you missed it: Check out our pics of the progress being made at the .
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect.