The Metropolitan Transit Authority plans the following subway service changes this weekend:
- There will be no F train service between Jay St.-MetroTech and 18th Av. station in Brooklyn.
- There will be no G train service between Hoyt-Schermerhorn St. and Church Av. stations.
- The 7 train will not run between Times Sq.-42nd St. and Queensboro Plaza. Take E, F, N, Q or the Times Sq.-Grand Central 24/7 shuttle instead.
And remember the following long-term service changes:
- The G Train skips Smith-9th St. in both directions.
- Coney Island-bound F train and Church Av.-bound G train service skips 15th St.-Prospect Park and Fort Hamilton stations. (Good news: This service will be restored at 5 a.m. on Mon., April 2!)