1. Local musicians, hungry residents and, yes, even those hard-to-find Brooklyn croquet enthusiasts will all converge at July's FAB Friday event sponsored by , and , among others. Free ice cream and other summer treats will be on offer at 6 p.m. at Putnam Pedestrian Plaza while supplies last. Fulton Street between Ashland Place and Classon Avenue. 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Free.
2. Discover the in a studio home/loft base setting. The Chocolate Factory, 275 Park Ave. 6:30 a.m. or 7:30 p.m. $55.
3. Early childhood educator Aja-Nicole will facilitate for children ages 1-4. Cumbe, 558 Fulton St. 9:30 a.m. $10.
4. headlines Celebrate Brooklyn with its groundbreaking and eclectic urban style. Chilean rapper Ana Tijoux and Brooklyn's own Ritmo Machine fill out the bill. Prospect Park Bandshell, PPW at 9th Street (Park Slope). 7 p.m. Free.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect.