1. Join Filmmakers Tia Lessin and Carl Deal for a special viewing of "," a film taking a hard look at the reality of the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and the people who were left behind, on Tuesday, Dec. 6 at 6:30 p.m. at Clinton Hill's P.S. 11. Presented by the Filmwax Film Series & Rumur with benefit going to the school's PTA, this riveting eye-opening documentary is not to be missed. Tickets are $5.
2. On the first Thursday of every month, brings original tunes, a ukulele and special musical guests for kids and adults to Studio 515, located at 515 Dekalb Ave., at 10:30 a.m.
3. To mark , catch a screening of the film, Untitled, which presents a nonlinear montage of archival and pop footage depicting the passionate activism sparked by the early years of the AIDS crisis and continuing through the last turbulent decades. The film shows today at every hour beginning at 1 p.m. and ending at 5 p.m.
4. In case you missed it: Admiral's Row cleared one of the this week.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect.