The wait is finally over.
After where residents were asked to weigh in on possible sites for the , the city Department of Transportation released a draft map Friday of rental locations.
Without further ado, here is a short list of some of the planned stations:
- Dekalb Avenue, between Clinton and Vanderbilt avenues.
- Lafayette Avenue, between Ashland Place and St. Felix Street.
- Washington Avenue, at the corner of Greene Avenue.
- Fulton Street, between Downing Street and Grand Avenue.
- , Fox Square at Fulton Street and Flatbush Avenue Ext.
Community Board 2's Transportation Committee will meet on Tuesday at St. Francis College in Brooklyn Heights to discuss the planned share locations. The meeting will begin at 6 p.m.
For a full list of locations throughout the city, visit the DOT's online Draft Citi Bike Station map.