1. Weigh in: So Brooklyn Assemblyman Dov Hikind's Purim outfit was not particularly well received, according to outrage that immediately flooded the internet. Check out a photo and some reactions on Gothamist. Thoughts?
2. Think green: Big!Compost is looking for volunteers to help out with a variety of events across the city, including the "Grow Our Grass Roots" conference on March 16 at Borough Hall. Check out their list of events here.
3. Get hitched: DNAinfo has an informative piece on some top-notch Brooklyn locales for couples looking for places to tie the knot, including suggestions for the price-conscious. For instance, did you know that while Prospect Park's Audubon Center is quite costly, the Picnic House is "pretty darn affordable"?
4. Test your knowledge: Lola BKLYN's Tuesdays trivia will take place at the Myrtle Avenue restaurant from 8-10 p.m. Look forward to six rounds of 10 questions each with a tip of the hat to politics, general knowledge, music, pop culture and Brooklyn history.
5. Move your car: Alternate side parking is in effect today.