1. Thanks in part to a $28 million federal grant, Select Bus Service is headed for the B44 line connecting Williamsburg with Sheepshead Bay through Central Brooklyn. The buses are expected to debut next fall.
2. Levy's Restaurants, which operates the food concessions at Barclays Center, is currently recruiting candidates for approximately 30 positions as line cooks. A pre-recruitment screening event will be held today in Downtown Brooklyn. Final interviews are set for Friday. To register, click here.
3. The Brooklyn Nets host the Boston Celtics tonight at Barclays Center. Tip off is at 8 p.m.
4. Love your block? to plant trees, clean up graffiti or litter, repair or install street signs and much more.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect, except for Brooklyn Community Boards 6, 13, 15, 18 and Queens Community Board 14.