1. March on over to Central Library tonight for a screening of The Public Enemy, well-known as one of Warner Bros. earliest—and best—gangster flicks. Check it out at the Dweck Center at 6:30 p.m.
2. The New York Road Runners and St. Francis College will host a free event tonight to help educate student athletes and their families on the important steps they need to take to ensure freshman NCAA eligibility.
3. The 19th century edifice at 464-492 16th St. was selected as Brownstoner's Building of the Day on Monday. The piece is rife with interesting stories from owners past and a cool old-world map of the area, so if you're looking to bone up on your neighborhood knowledge, be sure to take a look.
4. Bruce Ratner, the face of Atlantic Yards and driving force behind the construction of the Barclays Center, is stepping down as as chief executive of Forest City Ratner, Crains New York Business reported Monday. He will be succeeded by the company's executive vice president, MaryAnne Gilmartin.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today.