1. Do you dream of delicious, ecologically sustainable, socially just, and accessible food? Join the to learn how to make the dream a reality. , 29 Fort Greene Place. Sat., 9 a.m. Free.
2. will help teach workshops on three different dance styles from Cuba and then lead a conversation about Afro-Cuban dance. , 558 Fulton St. Sat., 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., with Roots of Salsa Fundraiser at 9 p.m. $18 online, $25 at the door.
3. Just in time for Mother's Day, Brooklyn-based author Erin Bried presents her new book, . Greenlight Bookstore, 686 Fulton St. Sun. 11 a.m.
4. Continuing to keep jazz alive, performs every second Sunday. This month's special guest is Jazz vocalist TC III. , 240 Dekalb Ave. Sun., 6 p.m. $10.
5. Two-time Tony and Olivier Award winner Jonathan Pryce is joined by Alan Cox and Alex Hassell in this major revival of . BAM Harvey Theater, 651 Fulton St. Sun., 7:30 p.m. $25.