1. Channeling the spirit of Marvin Gaye and Otis Redding, retro-soul artist Van Hunt plays tracks from his debut album, What Were You Hoping For? as BAM R&B Festival continues. MetroTech Commons, Myrtle Avenue at Flatbush Avenue Ext. Noon. Free.
2. includes a romantic evening of wine and cheese, a trip on the majestic electric boat Independence and an Audubon naturalist-led evening Bat Walk. Prospect Park Audubon Center, Lincoln Road and Ocean Avenue. 6:30 p.m. $30, cash only. 21 and up with ID.
3. Esteemed, award-winning performs a diverse selection of music including Renaissance, modern, classical and folk. Irondale Center, 85 S. Oxford St. 7 p.m. $15.
4. Stay late for a featuring Keith Haring: 1978-1982. Brooklyn Museum, 200 Eastern Pkwy. 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Free.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect.