1. Proving once again how lucky us bibliophiles are to live in Brooklyn instead of, say, Alabama, hosts author Nathan Englander who will discuss his hot-off-the-presses collection of short stories, "." Joining Englander will be friend and fellow author Colum McCann. 7:30 p.m.
2. With construction complete and families beginning to move in, the development team at Navy Green LLC about their future plans. 45 Clermont Ave., Community Room. 6 p.m.
3. With witty, adult writing, cheeky original musical comedy and clever use of themes, producers Hollie Harper, Patranila Jefferson and crew aim for the hearts of the underserved adult/women demographic through belly laughs and an open bar. Alliance of Resident Theaters New York, 138 S. Oxford St. Thu.-Sat., 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
4. Vinyasa class will wind you down with ease and lightness. , 469 Myrtle Ave. 6:45 p.m.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect.