1. Hosted by Happy Cruelty Day author Bob Powers, provides a monthly forum for some of the best humor writers in NYC. So let the laughter—and the wine—flow! Greenlight Bookstore, 686 Fulton St. 7:30 p.m. Free.
2. , an African-Brazilian art form that combines dance, martial arts, music and acrobatics. Participants do not need any prior knowledge or experience to start. Trilok Fusion Center For Arts and Education, 143 Waverly Ave. 4 p.m. $15.
3. Head on over to Clinton Hill for —maybe the perfect form of entertainment when school’s not in session. Clinton Hill Library, 380 Washington Ave. 4:15 p.m. Free.
4. Yoga studios across Brooklyn are teaming up with Lululemon to bring yogis—both old and new—. Prospect Park, enter at Grand Army Plaza and walk to Long Meadow. 7 p.m. Free.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect.