1. , a member-run nonprofit organization serving the communities of Clinton Hill, Fort Greene, Bed-Stuy and the Navy Yard, holds a gathering tonight with drink specials, networking and more. The Emerson, 561 Myrtle Ave. 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
2. Discovered the art, beauty and fun of , an African-Brazilian art form that combines dance, martial arts, music and acrobatics. Trilok Fusion Center, 143 Waverly Ave. 4 p.m. $15.
3. and Chris Corsano team up for a night of fantastic improvised music at this up-and-coming Brooklyn performance venue. Roulette, 509 Atlantic Ave. (Boerum Hill) 8 p.m. $15.
4. The Ume Group's presents Sophocles' Greek revenge tragedy as the story of a woman whose vibrant inner life is corrupted by the world of walking dead in which she lives. Irondale Center, 85 S. Oxford St. 8 p.m. $25 general admission.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect.