1. The final night of BAM's retrospective, , finds one of America's favorite actresses paired with Bing Crosby in a dressed down role as the wife of a washed-up alcoholic actor in The Country Girl. A performance not to be missed. BAM Rose Cinemas, 30 Lafayette Ave. 6:50 p.m., 9:15 p.m. $12.
2. continues with the cool sounds of duo Ernie & Neal. Albee Square, 1 Dekalb Ave. at Fulton Street. 10 a.m. Free.
3. Theatre critic and author about her debut work, All We Know, a joint biography on Esther Murphy, Mercedes de Acosta and Madge Garland. Greenlight Bookstore, 686 Fulton St. 7:30 p.m. Free.
4. Fresh Ground Pepper NYC presents , dividing the classic hit up among 16 different performance companies and then assembling it for one magical night. It's electrifying. Roulette, 509 Atlantic Ave. 8 p.m. Free.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect.