1. Enter your house in Patch’s Deck the House Contest. All you have to do is decorate your house from top to bottom, snap a picture and submit it. You could win $100,000 for local schools! Click here for more details.
2. Tonight at 6 p.m. Greenlight Bookstore (686 Fulton St bet. South Elliott Place and South Portland Avenue) is hosting a . Bring the whole family and listen to Miss Nina strum on her pink guitar and share her favorite holiday songs.
3. Suit up for some Brazilian Jiu Jitsu today at 5:45 p.m. at (412 Myrtle Ave bet. Clinton Avenue and Vanderbilt Avenue). The Friday night adult basic class is free. The well known martial art focuses heavily on efficiency and grace.
4. The Haiti Cultural Exchange in collaboration with Five Myles gallery is presenting the work of at 6 p.m at 558 St. Johns Pl. bet. Classon Avenue and Franklin Avenue. AQ/ArtQuake is a group of 10 internationally known artists who have contributed to a portfolio of original contemporary prints available for collection. ArtQuake honors Haiti's history in artistic leadership and addresses the impact of the January 12, 2010 earthquake on the nation's visual art community.
5. All alternate side parking rules are in effect today.