Looking for a new job to kick-off the new year? You're in luck: many positions have opened in Fort Greene and Clinton Hill. Here are more details:
- A neighborhood cafe is looking for a detail-oriented, enthusiastic person for a multi-faceted barista position. As tasks will be varied, one must be a receptive team player who is flexible, upbeat, hardworking and motivated. Barista experience is necessary, and latte art is a plus. Must have a flexible schedule; available weekdays and weekends. Click here for more details and to learn how to apply.
- A specialty food store is looking for a porter. Principle duties include performing simple manual work in maintaining a clean and orderly store; cleaning and organizing stock rooms, walk-ins and the retail sales floor; and maintaining neat appearance of working areas, including bathroom. Click here for more details and to learn how to apply.
- An organic grocery store is searching for experienced professional deli help. Must be punctual, responsible, able to multi-task and be customer service driven. Click here for more details and to learn how to apply.
- An experienced pastry chef and line cooks are needed for a busy upscale Southern-Cajun restaurant. Qualified candidates must have at least four years experience working in high volume full service restaurants. This person will also be energetic, creative and be able to attract new business as well current guests. Click here for more details and to learn how to apply.
- A Clinton Hill restaurant is hiring professional wait staff for all shifts, both full- and part-time. Candidates should have a minimum of three years experience at a high-volume New York City restaurant; experience with craft and cask style beers; a good knowledge of wines and the ability to work in a high volume, high pressure environment while keeping their cool and having a smile on their face. Must be available for all shifts, lunch, brunch, dinner, late night. Click here for more details and to learn how to apply.