1. Have a neighborhood issue you want to raise? Have a question you want answered? Don’t miss the all-borough town hall meeting at Brooklyn Museum tonight at 7 p.m. WABC 7 will host the night of discussion and all Kings County residents are invited to speak up on borough-specific issues, questions and opinions!
2. Head on over to Sacred on Clifton Place for Bed Stuy Burlesque! Learn how to peel off stockings and gloves, along with clothes from your everyday wardrobe, and the ever people pleasing tassel twirling. You’ll leave class with luscious moves ready to apply these techniques immediately to turn up the heat in your life!
3. Come to Jalopy Theater on Columbia St for Roots & Ruckus for a night of folk, old-time and blues music. You will see and hear people playing banjos, guitars, washboards, tub-basses kazoos, and harmonicas. This is the gig to go to for real deal folk music in New York City. Hosted by Feral Foster and featuring a stellar group of musicians.
4. Need to laugh off hump day? Come to the Vspot Comedy Show at The V Spot on Fifth Ave. Alex Carabano hosts this free monthly comedy show in the restaurant, featuring veteran comedians along with some of the best up and coming acts on the NYC comedy scene.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today.