1. Find out if your train is running. FastTrack returns for the 1,2,3 lines on Oct 15-19 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. In addition, between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m., Manhattan-bound Q trains are running express, according to the MTA.
2. Experience Shabbat in a different way. Designed for children ages 14 months to 4-years-old, Tot Shabbat at the Kings Bay Y at Windsor Terrace tots and their families are invited to experience Shabbat through a variety of mediums, including song, dance, storytelling and puppets!
3. Cheer on the Locals. Ditmas Parker Alice Barrett Mitchell is playing Sister Aloysius, the lead role made famous by Cherry Jones on Broadway and Meryl Streep on film, in the T. Schreiber Studio production of "Doubt" at the Gloria Maddox Theatre in Manhattan. Tickets are $20.
4. Catch some music. Elsewhere is a cello opera by Maya Beiser that depicts a pair of women playing at the Brooklyn Academy of Music at 7:30 p.m. One is a Henry Michaux heroine, the other, Lot’s wife. Dancers and song will also be incorporated into this composition. Tickets are $20.
5. Move your car. Alternate side is in effect today. The next suspension won't be until Friday, Oct. 26 for Idul-Adha, according to the NYCDOT.